I don't have a bunch to say about this cycle since it just started.
I wanted to make an appointment for early next cycle for the basic blood work... but I found out my wonderfully responsible husband THOUGHT he enrolled me for his insurance and he didn't. It isn't effective now until July. Keith starts going underway in very early fall as far as we know. I might have some bloodwork done to make sure I don't have a thyroid problem (my mom and sister have it), but I won't be doing much more unless a doctor really suggests it. I obv won't be taking meds bc his schedule is so crazy that who knows if he'll be home during a FW or not. I feel awful and a lot of pressure bc we have 2-3 cycles to get KU after not a bit of luck in so long. I am starting a diet on Monday. Maybe that time will be great for me to get healthier. I also don't know how I'd feel about being pregnant when he's underway again. I can't do a miscarriage again while he's gone and I don't have my family near me. I think we need to evaluate whether we want to try these next few months tomorrow. When he is underway, they monitor the emails and may or may not edit/block an email giving news like that. I don't know if I can go though that alone. I'm going to go to bed and talk to Keith tomorrow when he gets off of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment