I brought Jill's things downstairs so I could spread it all out and fold it. I took some pics. I apologize in advance for the awful red carpet. We rented this house bc we thought we'd be here for only 4 months (it turned into at least a year and 4 months..)
| The large items on the left are sleep sacks, swaddle blankets, and snow suits. The rest are all onesies, shirts, pants, and sleepers and maybe like 4-5 dresses |
![]() |
| OS |
![]() |
| NB |
A/s is Thursday!
How far along? 19w0d!
Total weight gain/loss? Still haven't replaced the scale
Maternity clothes? I love my maternity clothes, but I still wear pre-pregnancy shirts
Stretch marks? Same stretch mark city on my back and sides.
Sleep? I could sleep all day still.
Best moment last week? Jill kicked me a lot yesterday and today after I worried about the movement not really increasing
Movement? I feel her at least once a day, but usually 2-4 times (I mean like mini "sessions" of her kicking and moving.. not just one kick a day)
Food cravings? Blimpies. I still don't have any strong cravings.
Gender? GIRL!
Belly button in/out? In for a long time. It's stretching a bit though.
What I miss: Having my body to myself
What I am looking forward to: My anatomy scan! I'd love to see Jill again and get her measurements
Milestones: None really this week. Half baked next Saturday!
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Thursday at 18w5d |



I love this! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see little Jillian!
ReplyDelete