Sunday, August 4, 2013

Week 1

Alright, I haven't lost weight (as I suspected I wouldn't) so I think I will check my stats every 3 weeks or a month.
Last week, I started Focus T25 and I love it so far (I just completed day 2 of my second week)! I wasn't feeling Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred and Shaun T is exactly what I needed!
I completed all of week one except the second cardio. I did Kenpo X from p90x with my husband on my rest day instead! Also, after doing cario yesterday, I did Ab Ripper X with my husband too! I'm pretty proud of myself.
Jill has been amazing so far. I usually get dressed and ready for my work out and then I nurse and rock Jill to sleep in her room. I have usually exactly 30 min to get my work out done (which is why I get ready before putting her down bc the girl is like a stop watch!). When Keith and I did Kenpo X (an hour work out) she was amazing in her jumperoo just watching and jumping along with us! So far, I am really proud of myself. I am glad I am starting with shorter work outs bc it is easier to stick with it knowing how fast 25 minutes passes!
Anyways, I am sort of embarrassed of my before pics (Keith insisted I do them with my shirt up to see better results) so I think I will save them to show when I've made progress and am a little prouder of my body.
I will leave you with a pic of Jillian so you have something to look at!
This is the onesie I bought to announce my pregnancy to Keith!

1 comment:

  1. I love this girl, she is such a ham.
    You don't put on weight overnight and you won't lose it that way either. Don't get discouraged <3

    ReplyDelete