![]() |
| Maternity clothes make my bump look like a bump :P My shirt is all wrinkly from snuggling a sweet baby today! |
Total weight gain/loss? I haven't weighed myself this week.
Maternity clothes? I don't need to wear any, but a good friend bought me the shirt I'm wearing today and it's super cute
Stretch marks? Same stretch mark city on my back and sides. I have learned that rapid weight loss can also cause stretch marks. Mystery solved
Sleep? I could sleep all day still.
Best moment last week? Meh, it was just another week. Nothing horrible and nothing great.
Movement? I felt a very weird thing (for lack of a better word) a few inches below my belly button the other night. I haven't felt anything like it since. I guess once I start feeling baby I'll know whether that was just some weird thing or if baby feels that way.
Food cravings? Blimpies. I still don't have any strong cravings.
Gender? No effing clue
Belly button in/out? In for a long time. It's stretching a bit though.
What I miss: alcohol
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if LO is a boy or girl!
Milestones: I haven't really hit any real milestones in a bit. Every week, I get all excited that I'm x number of weeks along. If I'm already 15w, I can definitely do 25 more. This is flying by crazy fast!

No comments:
Post a Comment