Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I need an intervention

I am not sure I want to look through my paypal history to see every cloth diaper I have purchased for Jillian in the past week, but I will :P 

WAHM pocket -used from a swap

Sunbaby pocket new from a co-op

Sunbaby pocket new from co-op
Sunbaby pocket new from co-op

6 BG NB AIOs (not the blue ones) -used from a swap

Custom pocket from Cutesy Tushies http://www.etsy.com/shop/CutesyTushies

Boogie Bums fitted -used from Spot's Corner (looks new in the pics but says it's used)

Chloe's Cloth fitted -used once from Spot's Corner (looks totally brand new)

mamamade? fitted -used from Spot's corner (also looks to be in great condition)

Glow Bug pocket new from co-op

Glow Bug pocket new from co-op
Rockin'Robbies AI2/cover new from Spot's

Rockin'Robbies AI2/cover new from Spot's


Stash update (once I get in these diapers that are on the way):
Newborn:
1 - cover
6 - NB AIOs
(pretty sad, huh? I plan on getting quite a few more covers (maybe 5?) and a crap-ton of prefolds)

OS Collection:
12 - BG 4.0 pockets
4 - Applecheeks pockets
2 - Glow Bug pockets
3 - Sunbaby pockets
3 - Alva pockets
1 - Cutesy Tushies pocket
6 - BG freetimes (AIOs)
3 - Rockin'Robbies AI2's/covers
4 - various brands of fitteds
(Holy shit I have 38 OS diapers bought and paid for.. I think I'm going to try to get my hands on a few more fitteds and then I'm done unless some crazy good deal comes up or there's a print I just HAVE to have.. like HP diapers. I definitely need inserts as well since a bunch of my used or seconds dipes came without)

I hope Keith never sees this post.. lol Thankfully, I have only paid full-price for maybe 3 diapers (the two RR's above (well.. they were on "sale" but only 2 bucks cheaper than her normal prices) and the HP from cutsey). The rest have all been purchased used or in discounted lots (or both)

3 comments:

  1. I love all your fluff! I'm not even pregnant and I already have 4 grovias and I just recently ordered 6 Alvas from a co-op. I definitely understand your obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The co-ops are eating away at my bank account :P It's hard to resist the good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love this! I love how excited you are! You're going to be such a good momma!

    ReplyDelete