Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nursery ideas

This is what I have in mind for Jill's nursery. I have no clue what colors we will do the walls, but I want to make some House Flags (maybe even just one large Gryffindor one) like in the top left corner, a mobile of felt owls, lightening bolts, brooms, etc, hang a few prints like the top right corner or the two on the middle row (and the prince one is an absolute must). We have already picked out (but not ordered) the crib and dresser in that expresso color. They are Graco collections. I really really want to get a rocker recliner similar to the picture and have a HP throw pillow and/or a maroon and yellow blanket to go over the back. I have already ordered two sheets in the yellow patterns above. Today, I went to JoAnn's and bought the maroon fabric to make a plain crib skirt. I am thinking maroon curtains and I kind of want to get a changing pad cover in the same color yellow as above, but maybe in polka dots (the changing pad will go on the dresser which is actually short and long, but the stupid picture editor cut out half of the pic).

I want to get one of those cube storage things with the fabric drawers for Jill's diapers.. but IDK how I can tie one of those into this since they usually come in white and have limited drawer colors/styles. I need some kind of storage solution for her diapers bc it'd be mildly inconvenient to have them in a tub in the bottom of her closet when I need to change her diaper. I thought the cube drawers would be nice bc they're light weight and we can take them out and put them in the living room so we don't have to change her only in her room.


No comments:

Post a Comment