I had my NT scan today. Baby was dancing just like his/her dad! So much so that the tech had trouble getting the measurements. When she was finally done, the doctor came in to get better ones and jessuhbean wouldn't move at all for him! It was too funny. I have a crazy and stubborn child already. I'd say he/she takes after Keith! The measurements looked great and they will call me in about a week with the b/w results! It was all great except Keith couldn't get off of work! Hopefully we'll be having a gender scan in a little over a month and we'll work it around his schedule!
Now for my cutie!
![]() |
| Here's a pic my friend took of baby on the screen! I thought it was a pretty good profile! |
![]() |
| Here's my favorite picture! Stupid doctor wrote on it with his pen.. he was trying to show me what was what like I'm an idiot.. it's pretty self explanatory in this pic and I'm not stupid |
![]() |
| Here, he/she has his/her hands over his/her face (wow.. the he/she shit is annoying!) |
OOPS! Forgot to say that baby was measuring 10w5d (and literally a smidge big enough to get the measurements for the scan) and had a heart rate of 167bpm!



No comments:
Post a Comment