Friday, August 3, 2012

8w6d

Keith is off for the first time in forever so I probably won't post tomorrow at 9w exactly.
I haven't posted in a while because I was in a pretty dark place. I had given up hope on my little baby ): I was depressed and mentally preparing myself to have another d&c after my appointment. I don't have almost any symptoms anymore and that really scared me.

Soooooo.... There's a little baby inside me! I found the baby on the doppler Tuesday at 8w3d! It's the sweetest sound there ever was (: I love hearing my little washing machine :P
Then I had an awesome appointment on Wed at 8w4d (: I'm so happy I got to see my little bean! I guess I can't call him/her a little bean anymore because he/she has little arms and legs! I think it looks like a little dinosaur or an alligator :P Anyways, hb was in the 160s and he/she was measuring one day ahead of my O date. I will have my NT scan in a few weeks and then I'll have boring appt's until the anatomy scan (just blood pressure, weight, and doppler checks). I hope LO keeps growing! Here's my little jessuhbean:


How far along?  9 weeks tomorrow
Total weight gain/loss? I've lost 10lb as of this morning. I have no appetite ):
Maternity clothes?  I wear my belly band with all of my clothes. With the nausea, I can't stand having pressure on my stomach. I usually wear pjs at home because they aren't as tight.
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep? I sleep a lot. I don't have that exhaustion during the day, but I'm getting more sleep at night since I quit my job.
Best moment last week? Seeing my little jessuhbean!
Movement?  Not for a while, I'm sure.
Food cravings?  Thinking of food makes me feel all gaggy. I can only stomach blimpies for the most part
Gender? No idea but I have strong girl vibes. Everyone keeps saying boy
Belly button in/out? In for a long time.
What I miss: Not much. I thought I'd miss alcohol a lot more, but when Keith drinks, it makes me want to gag. I don't really care for the smell at all. I had a non-alcoholic beer and haven't wanted a beer since.
What I am looking forward to: getting a little bump
Milestones: Getting the hell out of 1st tri! Less than a month away!


OOPS! I forgot my non-existant bump pic! I took it when I was walking out of the door today so ignore the sunglasses :P I think you can def tell I've lost weight. It's most noticeable in my face and stomach to me, but IDK about in the pic.

1 comment:

  1. First, you are adorable! You look fantastic! Second, I am so happy to read this update! Grow little Jessuh bean grow! I am so happy for you; you are in my prayers - I KNOW this is going to happen for you!

    ReplyDelete