There's no real point to this post. I just listened to my little one on the Doppler. I don't think there's a more soothing or sweet sound for me. Baby was sooo loud tonight. I guess it is probably bc my uterus is moving up. I still find him/her very low near my hair line. I can't believe I'm so close to second tri! It has been a crazy ride so far emotionally for me. I guess now I'm on the incline on this ride. I'm feeling relatively hopeful. I know I'll never feel like my LO is safe. I know I probably won't let this totally sink in for at least a few more months, if I do at all. There's no doubt that I love this little brat, but I can't let my guard all of the way down just yet. I feel like it isn't fair to my little one, but I'm so jaded and just outright scared. I know things can happen with the drop of a hat with no forewarning.
I'm glad I have this blog and this outlet. I love Keith to death, but he is the eternal optimist. He has never entertained any of my crazy fears. He is totally supportive and loving and he has been my rock, but I hate being a downer and I never really let all of my feelings flow. Like this post, it started with me just wanting to talk about hearing my sweetheart just now, but it turned into a bit of a therapeutic little session :P anyways, I'm not even sure why I felt the need to write any of this tonight, but it feels good getting it out. Goodnight (;
I'm glad I have this blog and this outlet. I love Keith to death, but he is the eternal optimist. He has never entertained any of my crazy fears. He is totally supportive and loving and he has been my rock, but I hate being a downer and I never really let all of my feelings flow. Like this post, it started with me just wanting to talk about hearing my sweetheart just now, but it turned into a bit of a therapeutic little session :P anyways, I'm not even sure why I felt the need to write any of this tonight, but it feels good getting it out. Goodnight (;
<3 you and the JessuhBean.
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean when you say that your H is the optimist. Matt won't let me talk about ANYTHING negative that could happen. I apparently have to have never-wavering hope. I don't understand.
::hugs::
Cram