Today, I hung up all of Jillian's clothes and put all of her stuff in the closet in our extra bedroom (it has been strewn all over the house as we collect things here and there). We will be moving in April, so Jill won't get a nursery until we move. She'll likely be in a pack-n-play or something comparable in our room until we move. We plan on buying her crib and dresser, but only using the dresser until we move. I ran out of room in the tubs for her clothes, so I decided to hang it all up.
This is before I ran out and bought 35 more hangers (which turned out to not be enough..). On the left, there is a tub and box full of clothes and some blankets. The right has a tub of her diapers. I have since hung up all of the clothes I could from the left and moved her diapers into the big tub on the left (OS and inserts) and into a small crate (newborn). The random knicknacks we have for her and the blankets and clothes I didn't have hangers for (plus things like pants that aren't hung up) are now in that smaller patterned tub. This child will not be getting any more clothes from me :P
My sister and a friend both offered to throw me and Jillian a shower! I didn't think I'd get one because no one had offered and I won't be heading back to VA for family to throw me one. It will likely be Potter themed and in mid-late February (so mega close to my DD.. hope that works out lol). I am so excited!
We hit Vday on Saturday and I couldn't be more thrilled! My belly is definitely growing too!
I'm gonna edit out some of my survey questions bc they're the same answers every week (maternity clothes and sex)
How far along? 24w2d
Total weight gain/loss? Goodness.. my scale says I'm 128 (up 8 lb..). I have an appt next Monday
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? I don't really notice being extra tired lately
Best moment last week? Hanging out with my nephew
Movement? She kicks me loads (I will likely edit out this question soon too.. )
Food cravings? Subway today
Belly button in/out? In, but I'm not sure how much longer until it starts popping out. It is a bit more shallow and it pretty stretched out now.
What I miss: Nothing right now. I'd like to not have a sore crotch all of the time!
What I am looking forward to: 3rd tri and a big ole belly
Milestones: I'm pretty close to hitting double digits in my countdown! 110 more days as of today. 3rd tri is less than 3 weeks away!
![]() |
| How crazy! 20w and 24w (same sweater) |


Love this! You look adorable! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThis post made me so happy (as do all of them). Sorry I've been slacking on reading your blog. I love it so much.
ReplyDeleteYay for viability day and for hanging up all of Jill's awesome clothes. I am still so jealous of your closet space and how much you have for your girl already.
<3