Saturday, November 24, 2012

25w0d!

Another "WTF how am I __ weeks along!?!?!?!" just popped into my head when I wrote that title..

Not much went on this week. Had a great Thanksgiving. Keith and I are just having a lazy Saturday afternoon after doing some shopping this morning. I got the rest of my newborn dipes in the mail today so I have an updated stash shot (only missing a few diapers from my completed collection).

I felt Jill kicking when I was standing up today for maybe only the second time. I guess that means she's getting bigger and stronger!

Below is my *almost* complete stash. I ordered 2 dozen NB prefolds yesterday (black Friday sale!!), and I am still waiting on the 2 Glowbugs (plus I picked up another.. so 3), and I ordered 2 Harry Potter customs by Meena and Max (One will be Harry flying on a broomstick that is similar to the one I have except the print will be all over instead of just one big image - the other has Hedwig and the HP with the snitch like my cover all over it.. if I am remembering these correctly). I will probably need some OS covers eventually (I might order a set of House Crests like my black cover) to go over the fitteds since they aren't waterproof. My stash totals come to... 37 OS diapers (including the ones I've already bought but not received) and one OS cover AND 42 newborn diapers, 24 prefolds, 6 newborn sized covers.. and then 48 wipes. WOWSA

I will need wet bags (on my registry), a bin, CD safe diaper rash cream, CD safe laundry detergent, and those OS covers I mentioned to complete everything CD-wise(unless we end up finding something doesn't work for us and then I'll try to sell and replace whatever that might be)

ONE SIZE STASH Top- (in random order) 6 bumgenius freetimes, 12 BG 4.0s Middle - random pocket, goodmama fitted, mamamade fitted, rockin' robbies AI2, 3 sunbabies, chloe's cloth fitted, 3 alvas Bottom - boogie bums fitted, 2 rockin' robbies AI2s, cutsie tooshie pocket, spider monkey designs cover (then the 6 prints I made for the wipes)


NEWBORN STASH Top row - 13 THX AIOs, 5 applecheeks size 1's, blueberry pocket xs 2nd and 3rd rows - XS BG AIOs 4th row - two random AIOs 5th row - 4 custom xs covers and one random cover (zebra) 6th row - bummies super whisper wrap NB size

I couldn't resist and got Jill this hat at Baby Gap today!
How far along? 25w0d, ~15 weeks to go!
Total weight gain/loss? Haven't weighed myself since last week, so assuming I weigh something similar, down 12lb for the pregnancy
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? I don't really notice being extra tired lately, but it is getting hard to sleep through the night
Best moment last week? Coming home and seeing my husband
Movement? I feel her a lot now
Food cravings? Sweets
Belly button in/out? In, but I'm not sure how much longer until it starts popping out. It is a bit more shallow and it pretty stretched out now.
What I miss: Being comfortable when I'm sitting in bed
What I am looking forward to: 3rd tri and a big ole belly
Milestones: I'm pretty close to hitting double digits in my countdown! 105 more days as of today. 3rd tri is less than 2 weeks away!
25w0d

1 comment:

  1. You look great and I'm so jealous of all your fluff! I can't wait to hear what you like best when jill comes.

    ReplyDelete