Saturday, January 12, 2013

32w0d

We ordered Jill's dresser and crib this week! I also ordered fabric to make Jill's sheets. I ordered custom ones on Etsy and got screwed over. Thankfully, Paypal got my money back in a little over two weeks!

The crib is set to deliver next week, but I set up Jill's dresser all by myself tonight (it's Saturday morning at like 4am..). I have a blister on my hand from the screwdriver, but I got it done! I'm pretty damn proud of myself too! I've already got it stocked lol. Top drawer has all newborn diapers and some pockets. Middle drawer has the rest of her OS diapers and prefolds. Bottom drawer has all of her pants, plain white onesies, kimono-style shirts, diaper covers (ones that go under dresses- not CD covers), swaddlemes, and, when she gets some, I will likely put socks in there because there's still plenty of room. The cabinet part has her cloth wipes, inserts, burp clothes, blankets, bibs, sheets, mattress pads, etc.

The pink basket won't stay there. I just wanted something there lol. IDK what will live on that part. Probably a small basket that matches the laundry hamper with stuff like coconut oil and CD safe diaper rash creams or those kinds of things
Top drawer

Middle drawer
I have decided to make Jill two nice fitted sheets and two nice changing pad covers out of these fabrics:
Top two will be sheets and the bottom two will be changing pad covers
Last thing bc I really need to attempt to sleep some, I crocheted two headbands last night! They turned out really cute!
I need to run to Jo-ann's and pick up pearls to glue to the centers of these hearts

How far along? 32w0d!
Total weight gain/loss? 139.6 at my last appt, but 136 today. I think the doctor's office likes to make me out to be bigger :P
Stretch marks? No change this week
Sleep? Sleep comes at random times. IDK if it is nesting or all of the anxiety I have about my due date coming so soon on top of a move that I have no idea when will take place, but my mind runs a lot and makes it hard to fall asleep
Best moment last week? Finally ordering the fabric and furniture (other than the rocker) for Jill's nursery
Movement? Same activity level as usual, but I no longer think she's transverse bc I don't feel movement on the sides as much as in the middle now.
Food cravings? I've been wanting (and consuming many) wings lately
Belly button in/out? The top maybe 1/4 of it is out, the rest is just getting flatter, but is still in (so same)
Braxton Hicks/contractions? Nothing since last week
What I miss: Not feeling like I've been hit by a truck after doing a mild amount of physical work (like putting together a dresser..)
What I am looking forward to: my baby shower!!!
Milestones: Next up is 35 weeks with 35 days to go! Holy moly that is only 3 weeks away! Only 5 weeks until Jillian is considered full term!

31w4d. I haven't taken a bump pic today.. I might update with one later. To me, I think my bump has shrunk some which may mean Jill is head down vs. breech or transverse

2 comments:

  1. You are so crafty! I love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how close you (we) are to meeting Jill!! I love your dresser and the way you organized it. I will have to steal that for when we get our armoire.

    ReplyDelete