My house is covered in it it seems. I still haven't uploaded shower pics, so this post will be the ridiculous amount of baby things we have :P
Lately, I have been torturing Optimus as a stand-in for Jill.
 |
| Pup and Sophie |
 |
| Pup loving the Boba Wrap. He seriously loved being in it (but he loves being held) when I expected him to freak out when I let go of him and let him rest in there without my support |
 |
| Pup and Jill's seahorse and the robot blanket that Keith picked out |
A friend of Keith's gave us a bunch of baby clothes, a swing, and a bouncer. My friend who so graciously gave me most of Jillian's clothes I already had also sent me another bag. I washed it all and took it to Jill's room and immediately got overwhelmed.. Her closet was already stuffed to capacity, so I decided I'd take down the 6-9mo clothes and larger.. yeah that didn't work. I couldn't fit almost anything else in the closet. I finally figured out that 0-3 and 3 are the same size so I took out everything larger than 0-3/3 and I baaaarely got it to fit. Here are the before and after pics. She has another small load of clothes in the dryer right now, but I'm hoping the 0-3 will fit in the closet because there isn't much.
 |
| Yes, this is real life.. This is what I was trying to stuff into the
closet pictured below. The box had non-clothing items that I needed to
put away (which I did), the pile closest to the crib was the larger
sizes (6-9,9-12) that Keith's work friend gave us, the taller unfolded
pile was the clothes given by my friend (all 0-3), the hangers were the
0-3 and 3-6 that Keith's friend gave. I later took the 3-6 off of the
hangers and folded them in a tub. The pile on the bottom right were
clothes/blankets/towels that needed to be washed. It took forever to get
all of this put away! |
 |
| This is before taking out the bigger sizes |
 |
| This is AFTER taking out the bigger sizes and adding the new (to us) clothes that were given to us in 0-3 and smaller. I also took out the swing and shoved it into another closet. The baskets up top have (from left to right) bath stuff (towels, wash cloths, shampoo), toys (mainly little teethers and stroller/car seat toys), hats/headbands/bows, and shoes in the last basket. Next is a bottle drying rack and the scentsy buddy boxes. Down at the bottom is the pack n play, a basket of unwashed diapers, another bouncer, a tub of random things like little books, her bottles, etc. The tub under the My Brest Friend and Boppy are her larger clothes. |
 |
| Keith is super stoked over these comic book plushies. He picked out his favorites and I picked out the Hulk |
 |
| This is set up in my living room (: Keith was so excited to have the swing down here. I know I bought that swing and bouncer before (and I was given a bouncer at my baby shower), but these were too adorable to turn away for free! I traded in blue bouncer at BRU's trade in event (and we bought a jumperoo that's still in the box bc Jill likely won't be able to use it in this house bc we will hopefully move before she is big enough). I am thinking we will set up the other swing and bouncer in our room if she likes them. If not, I will sell them or donate them. |
 |
| Lastly, this is Jill's coming home outfit that my grandma picked out. The dress is crazy adorable in person. It is light pink if you can't tell in the picture and those are little booties and tights. |
Holy shit! Baby J is going to be sportin a new outfit every 30 minutes lol. I loooove all of the stuff you got!
ReplyDeleteLike all of your updates I love this one.
ReplyDeletePS. There are some things on the countdown to the right that need to be crossed off.