Sunday, December 2, 2012

26w1d

I had a busy weekend so I missed my update yesterday. I really don't have any updates that I haven't already posted this week. I am going to post a DIY project either tonight or tomorrow as well (:

I am officially in the double digits for my countdown to Jill's due date! I hit 3rd tri on Friday! I'm so so excited! Time is flying by!

Since about 23-24 weeks, I have been having trouble with crotch pain. I know that sounds weird (and it is :P). If I am particularly active during the day, my crotch starts feeling sore like I've been kicked in the pubic bone. Keith loves to make fun of my pregnancy waddle.. but I hate it. I'm not big enough to waddle yet! I went to the mall for like 3 hours yesterday and then cleaned and cooked when I got home (after cleaning alllll day Friday) so I had a super waddle last night and it was difficult getting up and down. I can only assume this is going to get worse and worse as I get bigger!

I figured out I was going to the wrong page for my baby-size pictures so I guess I'll have to update the past few weeks that have duplicate ones (TB does produce by week and then switches to monthly)

How far along? 26w1d!
Total weight gain/loss? Haven't weighed myself since my appointment, so assuming I weigh something similar, down 14lb for the pregnancy
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? I definitely slept 13 hours last night and only a few hours the night before. Sleep is getting pretty difficult as far as getting and staying comfortable and I wake up frequently through the night
Best moment last week? Crafting made the week go by fast and made me feel accomplished
Movement? I feel her a lot now. She gets crazy some days
Food cravings? Sweets - I made an entire cake for myself last night :P
Belly button in/out? In, but I'm not sure how much longer until it starts popping out. It is a bit more shallow and it pretty stretched out now.
What I miss: Not waddling after having a really active day
What I am looking forward to: 3rd tri and a big ole belly
Milestones: I have less than 100 days left! 3rd tri is sooooo close!

25w6d

26w0d.. smaller than the day before :P I guess Jill was in a different position or something!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Sorry about the crotch pain (I couldn't miss the opportunity to say that).

    ReplyDelete